Friday, July 15, 2011

Important Announcement - Gokaiger recent news about Gai Yuuki

It's not like me to announce something here, but since it's linked with the fic, you may be wondering why I got it here. At any rate... there's been an important news. In the future episode of Gokaiger... This guy below is going to return to the realm of living.


Well I'm pretty surprised actually. The actor himself also stated in his very website. Last I heard of Toshihide Wakamatsu, he's already in J-Drama. And usually actors who's been into that after Tokusatsu would usually refer Toku as their Old Shame or sorts (as with what happened to Kamen Rider Kuuga's original actor and possibly Time Red). But, Toshihide Wakamatsu returns to Sentai after doing J-Dramas, meaning he probably still held Toku in a great respect. Awesome, really. Especially after he's gone for so long.

But in regards of the fic, you may be wondering that I might stop because this would've wrecked on how Gai originated in this fic. In my fic, he's revived by a Vyram remnant and stayed alive afterwards. But in the planned Gokaiger episode, he's probably revived on that episode featuring him. If I kill Gai off again, it would've been pointless and the fic would require a heavy retooling to comply with the episode. Plus, if Toei decided to have Gai retain his womanizing attitude in full blown effect, while I had him lessen the womanizing stuff a little, there would be discrepancies. What would ChrisX do??

Well I'll tell you.

NO PLANS FOR DISCONTINUING.

I did make it clear that elements of Goseiger and Gokaiger will not be used in this fic. With him revived in Gokaiger, we can also give out some speculations that he either died (again) during Legends War while giving off the Super Sentai energy when Akaranger rallied the rest to do so OR he just faked his death after Legends War (if we go by the fic-verse).

Regardless, the fic will go on. So no need to worry about continuity. I've gotten my own plans for it. So long! And keep reading my fic... AND watching Super Sentai!

2 comments:

  1. or gai only appearing in the new gai's dream, seeing as how mikoto met him the same way and the fact that mikoto, naoto and burai died...

    my only question is...what happened to green eagle from jetman manga that supposed to be official sequel for the series??? nah, just kidding...

    ReplyDelete