Hello folks, there's some things I'd like to say. I am a Troper from TV Tropes. And in TV Tropes, we got things like Crowning Moment Of Awesome, Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming, Crowning Moment Of Funny, Tear Jerker, Moral Event Horizon, etc. I don't wanna sound like I'm overpraising myself so this is where you come in. You can list up these tropes happening in my fic through the comment! To wit:
1. Crowning Moment of Awesome is a moment in the fic that stands out, and you think it's REALLY awesome. For story or character.
2. Crowning Moment of Heartwarming is a moment in the fic that makes you feel warm, fuzzy and "Aaawww..." from the inside.
3. Crowning Moment of Funny is a moment in the fic that makes you laugh for real
4. Tear Jerker is a moment in the fic that makes you feel REALLY sad and may be crying.
5. Moral Event Horizon is a moment in the fic where a certain character did something that earns your hatred forever. As in saying "That bastard! I hope he/she burns in hell for that!"
So yeah, what are you waiting for? Fill in the comments for your picks! I'll be waiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment