Hello guys! I apologize for the very long update time, in time I will be working on the new chapter. Regardless, I've got an announcement to make.
I've watched Gokaiger vs Gavan. Though this is not the place to give an opinion with, I could give one info in regards of this fic after watching the movie.... the fate of Shizuka. Well here's how I take it:
I'm taking it that Shizuka and Gekkou was caught by Zangyack shortly after the Gekiranger vs Boukenger event. Yeah, Zangyack has already existed for long. And from there, both of them were sent to Makuu Prison and was stuck there, as one by one, many sympathetic villains were imprisoned there. Once Marvelous freed them, they escaped... and returned to their respective timelines. Yes, you heard me right... the new Makuu Space had a different way to pass time, years there could equal merely days in the real world. So when Shizuka and Gekkou escaped, she's taken back to the time shortly after Gekiranger vs Boukenger.
And from that, she became suspectible to Rufecil's overall plot, getting dragged into the new bizarro world... and killed off by Long.
Yeah, that's how I'm taking this version in. Any mistakes, please let me know. Thanks!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
or...you could just say that since the world for this fic is literally time twisted world, you could skipped the back to the time part and just put them both into that world right after escape from the makuu space...
ReplyDelete